WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
How did you score? Give yourself 3 points for each A, 2 points for each B, and 1 point for each C. See how you scored below.
If you scored:
Below 15: Keep trying to increase your physical activity. This can help you:
- Lose or maintain weight
- Lower your risk of:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
16-24: You’re doing great.You’ve been making some pretty good lifestyle changes. Is it time to:
• Increase how often you exercise?
• Increase how hard you exercise?
• Increase how long you exercise?
• Change the type of exercise you do?
25-30: Congratulations.You’ve been taking good care of yourself.
- Remember what inspires you to help you to keep from slipping.
- Try different exercises to keep you motivated.
- Think about how good you feel about yourself.