6 lean center-cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
1 egg white
1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
3/4 cup corn ake crumbs
1/4 cup fine, dry bread crumbs
4 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons oregano
3/4 teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons black powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
2 teaspoons salt
non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Trim fat from pork chops.
3. Beat egg white with fat-free evaporated milk. Place pork chops in milk mixture and let stand for 5 minutes, turning once.
4. Meanwhile, mix cornflake crumbs, breadcrumbs, spices and salt in small bowl.
5. Use non-stick cooking spray on 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
6. Remove pork chops from milk mixture and coat thoroughly with crumb mixture.
7. Place pork chops in pan and bake for 20 minutes. Turn pork chops and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until no pink remains.