2 lbs potatoes
3 tablespoons margarine
1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
1 cup 1% milk
1. Peel potatoes. Boil potatoes until tender. Once tender, drain water.
2. Mash potatoes in a large bowl.
3. Add butter, milk and sour cream to bowl with potatoes.
4. Stir mixture together until well blended.
5. In a saucepan, bring chicken stock and cornstarch to a simmer.
6. Stir occasionally. Heat until mixture becomes slightly thick.
Congratulations!! You have made a quick and easy side for dinner!
Alternative ways of preparation
- Try 2% milk
- Add other vegetables your family will enjoy