1 teaspoon ketchup
5 tablespoons tomato paste
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon molasses
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
4 teaspoons white vinegar
3/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoons black pepper
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/8 teaspoon ginger, grated
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Combine all ingredients except chicken in saucepan.
2. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Wash chicken and pat dry. Place it on large platter and brush with half the sauce mixture.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. Place chicken on preheated grill. Grill for 5 minutes on each side to seal in juices.
6. Remove from grill and add remaining sauce to chicken.