- 1 large ear of corn (in husk)
- Remove one outer layer of husk and trim both ends with a sharp knife.
- Place the unhusked corn in center of microwave and cook on a high setting for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Peel husk to expose kernels by grasping a few layers of husks and peeling back until the kernels are fully visible.
- Cut large corn on the cob in two or three pieces or serve whole.
- You may microwave more than one corn at a time by placing them in a small roasting bag and allowing 3 minutes per ear of corn.
- Brush with your favorite low fat glaze or just serve as a side dish. 8. Garnish with parsley or red or green strips of bell pepper.