1 lb turkey sausage (about 4 links), casings removed 2 cups nely chopped celery
1/4 teaspoon salt; pepper (opt)
2 lbs prepared cornbread (about 12 cups)
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Coat baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Cook sausage over medium heat about 10 minutes.
4. Add onion and celery to sausage, reduce heat, continue cooking for 10 minutes.
5. Transfer sausage, onions and celery to a large bowl.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add cornbread, parsley and sage.
8. Simmer broth in a pan.
9. Pour 1 cup of broth over stu ng and toss gently (add as much broth as needed to lightly moisten the cornbread but use 1/2 cup at a time).
10. Spoon the stu ng into preheated pan and cover with foil.
11. Bake stu ng about 25 minutes.
12. Uncover for the last 5 minutes for a crunchy top.
Alternative ways of preparation
• Pepper can be added if desired