HOW TO CURB EMOTIONAL EATING
Negative emotions such as anger, sadness, frustration, loneliness and even boredom can result in emotional eating. So, it’s important that we learn to navigate around our desires to eat when we have these emotions. Here are a few ideas:
- Use your food and activity diary to record how you feel before eating
- Find comfort by watching a movie
- Don’t keep comfort foods around
- Find alternative comfort foods
- Go for a walk to try another activity to release energy
Sisters, let’s break the cycle by distinguishing between when we are hungry and when we are stressed. Take back the power and control in your life.