CURRIED SWEET POTATO FRIES
2 to 3 sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 teaspoons of curry powder
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Coat non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Peel sweet potatoes. Slice into rounds.
4. Combine sweet potato, oil, and curry powder in a large bowl.
5. Toss to coat.
6. Transfer sweet potatoes to preheated baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Turn fries over after 10 minutes.
9. Continue baking for another 10 minutes, or until fries are golden.
Alternative ways of preparation
- Try this recipe without curry powder
- Try white potatoes instead of sweet potatoes
- Try this recipe with okra