2 lbs boned pork loin, cut into 4 pieces
2 cups red bell pepper
1/4 cup low sodium teriyaki sauce
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup peanut butter
6 cups hot cooked rice
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1. Trim fat from pork. Place pork, bell pepper, teriyaki sauce, red pepper, and garlic in an electric slow cooker.
2. Cover with lid and cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours.
3. Remove pork from slow cooker and chop.
4. Add peanut butter to liquid in slow cooker; stir well. Stir in pork.
5. Combine stew and rice in a large bowl.
Alternative ways of preparation
- Try this dish with brown rice
- Add potatoes or other vegetables to the slow cooker