1 lb of ground turkey meat roasted garlic and onion powder
1. Preheat George Foreman grill.
2. Season ground meat with roasted garlic and onion powder.
3. Round ground turkey meat into patties (1 lb of meat makes 4 patties).
4. Place turkey patties on George Foreman grill.
5. Cook for approximately 8 minutes. (There is no need to turn patties so that both sides may cook. The George Foreman grill quickly cooks foods on both sides).
- Use other seasonings that you enjoy
- Add a low-fat cheese to top your burger
- Try using less mayo for your burger
- Use lean ground beef