1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon thyme, crushed
1 stalk scallion, chopped
1 tablespoon hot pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
8 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon ginger, grated
3/4 teaspoon salt
8 pieces of chicken, skinless (4 breasts, 4 drumsticks)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup water
1 medium white potato, diced
1 large onion, chopped
1. Wash chicken and pat dry.
2. Mix together curry powder, thyme, scallion, hot pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic, ginger and salt.
3. Sprinkle seasoning mixture on chicken.
4. Marinate for at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
5. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and sauté.
6. Add water and allow chicken to cook over meduim heat for 30 minutes.
7. Add diced potatoes and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
8. Add onions and cook for 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.
Serve hot with your favorite rice dish.